Andrew, Dann, and Janet presented at the Online Learning Consortium Innovate! Conference in Nashville. Their talks were (respectively):
- Adding a New Dimension to Protein Structures: student perceptions of augmented reality in a biochemistry course,
- Planning, Producing, and Evaluating Instructional Video, and
- Is online teaching and learning relevant for small residential liberal arts colleges?
Dann’s notes from sessions he attended are summarized below:
The following two tabs change content below.
Academic Technologist for Instructional Technology at Carleton College
learner, teacher, occasional historian. stress baker.
Latest posts by Celeste Sharpe (see all)
- Themes from AZCALL & Carly’s Current Research - December 3
- #ISSOTL18 conference: Toward a learning culture - November 20
- #RiddleMiaThis, Riddle Me That: Trying out a Puzzle Room App - October 10